Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

9 weeks with #6

Week of November 14, 2020

How Far Along? 9 beautiful weeks

Due Date: June 19, 2021

Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs

Maternity clothes? not yet. and I'm going to have to get new ones bc I don't think I have many winter ones. AWESOME....ughhh

Stretch Marks? no new ones

Sleep: much better this week since my asthma is better. but I still require quite a bit. I haven't had much motivation to do much. I mean we put up our Christmas tree almost 2 weeks ago and have yet to put up any of my ornaments. The new ones I got this year we've put up but no new ones. 

Best moment this week: getting another week. 

Movement:  nope

Food cravings: ginger ale, and homemade caramel. I also made the kids homemade cinnamon rolls and they were really good. 

Food aversions: I'm still nauseated everyday and especially when I wake up in the morning. My aversions are really other smells...coffee is even more gross than normal and dog poop makes me gag something fierce!

Gender: still think boy

Labor Signs: nope

Belly Button in or out?  always out

What I miss: just feeling well, and not being constantly tired. 

What I am looking forward to: getting closer and closer to hearing that heartbeat! 

Size of the Baby:







Baby's now the size of a green olive!


Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like...well...a baby!






No comments:

Post a Comment