Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

30 weeks with #6

 Week of April 10, 2021

How Far Along? 30 weeks

Due Date:  June 19

Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm still at break even or possibly +1
Maternity Clothes? yup and I love them.

Stretch Marks?  No new ones. 

Sleep?  it's been a little better, the going to sleep has been a real challenge...I'm starting the whole get up every 5 minutes to pee crap!! GOSH I HATE THAT!!! why is it when I try to go to sleep every 20 minutes or so I feel like I have to get up to pee...I take so long to fully fall asleep that this can go on for an hour or more!! UGH Once I finally do fall asleep I seem to wake up at least 3x a night. Usually around 2 and 5 for sure and sometimes one more time. 

Best Moment of this Week?  Nothing really special happened honestly, so just getting to 30 weeks was the highlight. 

Movement? oh yes


Food cravings? nope

Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm still thinking boy

Labor Signs?  Just my normal BH contractions. 

Belly Button In or Out? Still in but I did have a dream that it popped out...

What I miss? not having to pee all the time, sleeping easily(well for me). 

What I am looking forward to: MY KIDS ARE ON SPRING BREAK THIS WEEK!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH 

Size of the Baby:

-->









Baby's now the size of a squash!
As baby's skin smoothes out, her brain just keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue. She's also adding some brawn -- her grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment