Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

20 weeks with #6

 Week of  January 30th 2021

How Far Along?  20 weeks!!! HALF WAY!!!

Due Date: June 19,

Total weight gain/loss: I'm still at my same, about 1-3

Maternity clothes? nope, Just my yoga pants and sweatshirts, I honestly feel like I was so fat before (+35 lbs) that you can't really tell that I'm pregnant yet, I mean I feel like I can, but thats only because my organs are pushed up and out a bit. 

Stretch Marks? no new ones

Sleep: Yea no, I'm thinking of weaning myself of my zoloft bc my RLS is so bad!!! I've talked to a few OBs at work and they agree that it could be making things worse

Best moment this week: we had some milder weather this week and Adam and I cleaned out the garage just in time for me to park my bus in the garage before the HUGE snow storm. 

Movement: yes! this one is super active!!! 

Food cravings: none really this week

Food aversions: none in particular, still nauseated quite a bit but no puking lately. 

Gender: I'm still mostly thinking boy

Labor Signs: none yet, just my daily dose of braxton hicks...

Belly Button in or out? IN

What I miss: Nothing really; just would love to feel rested.

What I am looking forward to: I have my big ultrasound at the end of the week. While I don't think anything is wrong, it always makes me nervous. I guess with all the PTSD that comes from having early babies and early babies with issues you just have a hard time shaking that feeling. I just never want to go through that again!! Healthy baby please!!! 


Size of the Baby:



Baby's now the size of a cantaloupe!
Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies respond best to tastes they've already had via amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you'd like your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch
.

No comments:

Post a Comment