Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

26 weeks with #6

 Week of March 13, 2021

How Far Along? 26 weeks!!!!

Due Date:  June 19

Total weight gain/loss: still down 1-2
Maternity Clothes? nope, just yoga and sweatshirts, though it will start warming up soon. I did order a new pair of shorts and a few actual pregnancy leggings instead of yoga pants. 

Stretch Marks? No new ones, and they don't seem too prominent yet. 

Sleep?  I mean its just the same. It sucks

Best Moment of this Week? I had a repeat ultrasound! I love getting to see baby, even if it refused to show us it's face!! One of the things they couldn't see at the 20 week ultrasound was profile and we still couldn't see it but oh well!! We did see all 4 chambers of the heart and spine came to a close so PHEW! 

We also celebrated a very special little boy!! Can't believe CalCal is 2!!

Movement? Yes, and I really do enjoy it. It's the one thing I enjoy about pregnancy. 

Food cravings? nope...not really

Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm still still thinking boy

Labor Signs?  Contractions still happening daily but nothing super uncomfortable. 

Belly Button In or Out? Still in. I think I have the deepest belly button ever. 

What I miss? Nothing really. I did talk to one of the OBs at work and asked her to put in a script for a new antidepressant. I just felt like I was being extra bitchy. I mean I know I'm bitchy baseline which I really do try and control but I don't like being that way with the kids, so she put me on a very low dose of lexapro. I'm just hoping that it doesn't cause my RLS to act up again! 

What I am looking forward to: Adams birthday this week!!! HES GOING TO BE 40!!! I have a big surprise for him too!!! 


Size of the Baby:







Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's soaking up your antibodies, getting her immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and she'll soon be practicing the blink...perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes


No comments:

Post a Comment