Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

23 weeks with #6

 Week of February 21, 2021

How Far Along? 23 weeks!!!

Due Date: June 19, 2021

Total weight gain/loss: still about the same down 1-3


Maternity clothes? nope...gotta love winter and yoga pants and sweatshirts...its been SO COLD here...i'm ready for spring!!! 

Stretch Marks? no new ones. 

Sleep: still the same. it's hard for me to fall asleep I make multiple trips to the bathroom bc my mind thinks I have to pee even the smallest bit out...so annoying!!! 

Best moment this week: The kids played in the snow we got last week and it was fun to see them enjoy the weather bc Lord knows how much I hate it...I think snow is pretty when its coming down but after that I'm ready for it to be done. But I am grateful my car fits in the garage because I would not enjoy walking in this to get kids in and out of the van. 

Movement: yes, and it's delightful even when it makes me nauseated and hurts!--I wrote this for my pregnancy for Lynlie and it is still very true with this baby. 

Food cravings: None really, I don't have a huge appetite like I have had with past pregnancies which could attribute to my lack of weight gain so I honestly hope it keeps up!!

Food aversions: none

Gender: I'm still thinking boy

Labor Signs: still same old same old 

Belly Button in or out? always in

What I miss: sunshine! February is so dull and boring and cold. Luckily a few times it has been nice out with sun so that makes it more bearable. I swear winter just makes me depressed!  

What I am looking forward to: We are celebrating Kim's 65th birthday tomorrow so that will be nice! and Isla turns a year old next week so that will be fun too!!! 

Size of the Baby:




 






Baby's now the size of a papaya!

Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!

No comments:

Post a Comment