Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

24 weeks with #6

 Week of February 27, 2021

How Far Along? 24 weeks

Due Date:  June 19


Total weight gain/loss: Still the same 

Maternity Clothes?
 nope 

Stretch Marks? No new ones yet...

Sleep?  It's been a little better this week. Now that I'm off the Zoloft, but those early mornings still kill me. 

Best Moment of this Week?  We celebrated Kim's birthday with the kids. She now works on LD with me as a unit rep and our work schedules can a lot of times coordinate but this week they didn't because I tried not to work on her birthday but since she's new to the unit she didn't ask for it off, so we ended up working different days which made it hard to get together. But we got together and celebrated her which I just think is so important. She's such a wonderful Grandma to my kids and I love showing my kids how important birthdays are and how much fun it can be to celebrate people instead of always being the ones who get things. 

Movement? YES!!!! All the time! 

Food cravings?
 nope

Food aversions? no but the nausea is definitely less and less but I still have it occasionally. I did throw up recently at work because of the N95 mask we have to wear during deliveries. TOO MUCH CO2!!

Gender? I'm still thinking a boy

Labor Signs?  nope, just the rare contraction

Belly Button In or Out? always in

What I miss? not a whole lot, just super tired all the time!! 

What I am looking forward to: The Schaller family becoming HOOSIER residents finally!!! Ian and Calvin are moving down tomorrow and Stace will follow the next day on March 1st once the movers leave! To say I'm excited to have my sister around is an understatement. I'm looking forward to getting to know her more as an adult and her husband, as well as getting to know and see Calvin so often and having a nephew and future kids whose life I'm actually a part of.   

beautiful 4 chamber heart


Size of the Baby:





Baby's now the size of a papaya!




Baby's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on. And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, her newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow.




No comments:

Post a Comment