Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

14 weeks with #6

 Week of December 19, 2020   

How Far Along? 14 weeks...

Due Date: June 19

Total weight gain/loss: I still think about 1-3

Maternity clothes? Nope, I had gained so much weight post Lynlie that I bought bigger clothes and they still fit...but the jeans are getting more uncomfortable unless they are above my belly button 

Stretch Marks: no new ones yet

Sleep: I feel like its been a bit better. But my RSL has been so bad!! Some nights I lay in bed for hours with aching legs...not sure how much more I can handle! 

Best moment this week: We took the kids to Newfields to see the Christmas lights. We'd never been and with Covid I've been nervous to do anything, but after we went to the zoo last week I was pleasantly surprised with all the precautions being taken, we decided we would give Newfields a try and it was awesome. The lights were amazing. The kids enjoyed it for the most part. But it was super cold and I think they were cold and tired. But they had fun! I tried to go as early as possible so that we could get them back for bedtime and we just had such a good time as a family. 

Movement: I am pretty sure I've felt a few kicks. Maybe one or two when I lay on my side. Not entirely sure but maybe...if its just gas I can't wait for the real kicks...lol

Food cravings: can't really say that there are any cravings. 

Food aversions: um the nausea has been so bad!!! ugh, its seriously debiliating at times. I just can't handle it. I'm exhausted and nauseated and will just randomly run to the sink and puke with minimal notice. I hope this isn't like Lynlie where its the whole pregnancy. 

Gender: I still think boy, but sometimes I wonder if its because of that early ultrasound or my desire to have another boy or what but my gut tells me Boy.

Labor Signs: none yet thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? always in

What I miss: Just not being a bump on a log. 

What I am looking forward to: Christmas next week :)

Size of the Baby:



Baby's now the size of a lemon!
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.



No comments:

Post a Comment