Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

11 weeks with #6

Week of November 28, 2020

How Far Along? 11 weeks

Due Date: June 19, 2021

Total weight gain/loss: still my same 1-3


Maternity clothes? nope, yoga pants and tshirts are LIFE

Stretch Marks? no new ones

Sleep:  not really. I toss and turn a lot, I seem to be very uncomfortable in bed, but still trying to go to bed before midnight to try and get more sleep, I'm just not a morning person and getting up at 6:30 with them is draining!!!

Best moment this week: Well it was a good week. My sister and Ian were in town for Thanksgiving so we decided to tell everyone. My dad already knew bc Adam is about as bad as me when it comes to keeping things from him. And we put Lynlie's Promoted to Big sister shirt on and let her wear it while we were prepping for Thanksgiving dinner. Well it came as quite a shock to everyone but I hope they are excited. I was nervous because my family isn't really good at keeping their opinions to themselves (especially my mom) and people, not necessarily saying them, have really strong and mostly negative feelings about big families. But they all seemed to take it pretty well. I had asked my favorite resident to scan me at work before we told everyone since I hadn't had an appointment since my 6 week ultrasound and I was able to see a heartbeat which is what I wanted to be able to do to tell family. 

Movement: no

Food cravings: none

Food aversions: no real food aversions but nothing sounds good. I don't love raw meat and I don't handle cleaning toilets well (I know thats not food but its an aversion)

Gender:  I still think boy

Labor Signs: no 

Belly Button in or out? always in

What I miss: I miss feeling rested and feeling not nauseated. 

What I am looking forward to: Another week--come on second trimester!! 

Size of the Baby:







Baby's now the size of a lime!Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment