Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

28 weeks with #6

 Week of March 27, 2021

How Far Along? 28 weeks, YAY 3rd Trimester!!!! 

Due Date:  June 19, 2021

Total weight gain/loss: I haven't stepped on the scale. 

Maternity Clothes? nah

Stretch Marks? no new ones. 

Sleep?  Still about the same. But I had a few good days of sleep

Best Moment of this Week? Stace started her new job so I am watching Cal once a week and I FREAKING LOVE IT!!! getting to know him and having him get to know me, is THE BEST!!! I mean we saw him pretty regularly pre-Covid but then with Covid last year we probably only saw him 3 times which SUCKED!!! getting to see him whenever I want and getting to have him for a whole day once a week is freaking dream!!! He is rotten, spunky and so so sweet!! 

Also once again just getting to 28 weeks, although I must say my anxiety is much better this pregnancy it's still tough, I just want a healthy baby!!!  

Movement? still movement! I'm starting to feel movement when I'm up standing and walking around now too which is sometimes fun. Othertimes its kinda painful!! LOL

Food cravings? Nope...but I have started taking my blood sugars....so we shall see!!! 

Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm still thinking boy

Labor Signs?  Contractions still happening daily, but nothing regular or painful, just an annoyance

Belly Button In or Out? Still in and is always in. 

What I miss? nothing other than just being tired all the time. I don't know if its my age (geriatric pregnancy here) or the fact that I work nights, or the fact that I already have kids who hate to sleep at night, but I'M SO TIRED!!!! I just want to sleep, sleep and sleep some more!!! 

What I am looking forward to: Easter is coming up so the kids have off a few days from school and I'm exctied. As much as it is a bit of a break having them in school it's nice having them home, with no agenda and no plans! (Other than seeing the Easter Bunny. )

Size of the Baby:





Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's lungs are mature enough that, if born right now, she has a pretty good chance of surviving (with help from medical technology). Her skin is still pretty wrinkly (one byproduct of living in amniotic fluid) but will smoothen as fat continues to deposit.







No comments:

Post a Comment