Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

19 weeks with #6

Week of January 23, 2021

How Far Along? 19 weeks

Due Date: June 19, 2021

Total weight gain/loss: still only 3

Maternity clothes? good ole winter means only sweatshirts and yoga pants

Stretch Marks? no new ones.

Sleep: Its been a little better this week. I am actually feeling rested when I wake up, but I still struggle with getting up at 6:30 in the morning with the kids...UGH I just hate it, I am not a morning person in the slightest

Best moment this week: This is a little weird but Adam and I worked our butts off and got our garage cleaned out so my van now fits in the garage!! yay! It's been nice to park in the garage! Though Adam thinks he deserves it which annoys me. He likes to be in a warm vehicle in the morning and all his equipment and all that stuff. I don't really know what has changed but it annoys me. Plus he SUCKS at parking in the garage, he blocks the door into the house making it hard to actually get into the house. He used to do that at my parents house where he would hug the right side of the garage making it harder to get around his truck carrying kids and groceries and things. I don't know why it bothers me so much but it does, I guess I just feel like if you're going to park in the garage you need to be considerate of others and because he has never parked in a garage he doesn't know how to do that. BUT I feel like I should park in the garage bc we bought a whole new garage door, paid to have the garage door raised all so my van could fit. PLUS when its cold out my van's sliding door freezes shut in the cold outside making it harder to get kids into the car and making it harder to carpool them everywhere. OK I'm done with my ranting.We've somewhat agreed that he will park in the garage at night and then pull my van in when he leaves...I'm patient, I'll wait him out! LOL 

Movement: yes and I still cherish every kick. Its really the only part of pregnancy I enjoy

Food cravings: nope

Food aversions: no, the nausea has been significantly better except when I'm working, that 5 am timeframe is killer

Gender: I'm still thinking boy

Labor Signs: just a few braxton hicks this week

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: I miss nothing really. Just a good nights sleep and feeling rested...at what age to kids get up and ready for school on their own....asking for a friend. ;) 

What I am looking forward to: I have my anataomy scan next few week!! So looking forward to hearing that baby is ok!! I had done the DNA testing during my first trimester but I never heard back about it. So I'll need to ask her about that as well. And I'm debating getting the Covid vax, so I need to see what Dr. T thinks. 

Size of the Baby:




Baby's now the size of a mango!

Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil, and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature.

No comments:

Post a Comment