Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

31 weeks with #6

 Week of April 17, 2021

How Far Along? 31 weeks 

Due Date:  June 19

Total weight gain/loss: +1

Maternity Clothes? yes, we've actually had some nice weather....FINALLY!!! so I've busted out the very few maternity clothes I do have. 

Stretch Marks? Yup but I don't think there are any new ones. 

Sleep?  Not  really. peeing throughout the night is an issue!!!! 

Best Moment of this Week?  I love spring break!!! I love these kids, I love spending time not on a schedule with these kids. they are awesome, it can be so enjoyable!! We didn't go anywhere this spring break---fuck COVID!!! but we did do some fun things around the area. We spent one day planting flowers(not the brightest Idea I've had) Then I took them to the zoo, which was seriously SO FUN, hardly anyone was there and we had a really good time together. Then we went to Conner Prairie one day with my mama and sister. It was just fun to be together, make memories and get out of the house! I forgot how much I missed not being hermits. :)

Movement? Simply the best part of my day. I feel blessed with every movement. 

Food cravings? none really this week. 

Food aversions? nope, nausea has been good. I only occasionally get nauseated at work and I think thats more related to the fact that I'M SO DARN TIRED!!!

Gender? I'm still pretty certain it's a boy

Labor Signs? 
 nope

Belly Button In or Out? Still in always IN

What I miss? sleep is still the #1 thing I miss!! 

What I am looking forward to: Matt invited the girls over to celebrate Jenn's 35th this week and I'm excited to see my friends!!! I MISS THEM!!! 

Size of the Baby:









Baby's now the size of a squash!
Baby's going through major brain and nerve development these days. His irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order. (He won't pick up anything from his nose until after birth, though -- smell is transferred through air, not amniotic fluid.)




No comments:

Post a Comment