But since I can't stop time, Lynlie has of course gotten bigger and a little bit older, and this month was no exception. She is just a DREAM. She was the perfect little traveler to Mexico and was so good the whole time and even did great with our delay and lack of sleep. Each month she just gets more and more fun.
Here are some of her milestones this month
- Sleep continues to be pretty good this month
- she takes 1 nap in the afternoon for about 2 hours
- she will occasionally take a morning nap
- this depends on when she gets up
- She is no longer swaddled!! ahhhh
- She is still EBF but is showing more and more signs of wanting some table food.
- She is our rolly poly baby...she rolls everywhere
- she loves her siblings and is really loving interacting with them.
- She has found her tongue and loves to show it to you at every possible chance she gets
- She is getting better and better at tummy time
- She is FINALLY standing! She is really enjoying showing off this new skill
- she is really close to sitting unsupported
- She is still my extremely happy and smiley baby. She loves to smile and coo at you. She is just so much fun, she is always making new fun faces.
- She can be quite loud at times and is often just singing or cooing at me.
- She is enjoying her toys a lot and loves to bang and hit her toys on things.
- She loves peak-a-boo and will bring the blanket or whatever up over her face. She is just so much fun
- She LOVED the pool. She would just kick her legs and coo and have just a grand old time in the water.
- She is still in 6 month clothes, and in fact wore quite a few 3 month clothes on vacation, but i think it's safe to say she's officially in 6 month clothes now.
- shes in size 3 diapers
- She loves to put her hands in her mouth still
- Everything goes into her mouth...we have to be careful with the boys legos!
- She has the pointer grasp DOWN!
- She has tolerated our move to my parents house pretty well. She is still mostly sleeping like she did before, occasionally will wake up a bit more.
- She still loves her mama. My favorite thing is when she is perfectly content with my mom or someone else until she sees me, then it's all over she wants mama!
She really is a dream...so beautiful and perfect. Here are our weekly photos, and yes I did bring the blanket to Mexico JUST for this one picture!
We brought our chair to my parents house because of course I have to finish out these monthly photos in this chair!!
As you can see from these monthly photos she is getting quite the personality and she is so calm and relaxed and oh so much fun! We love you Lynnie Lou Lou