Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

7 weeks with #6

 Week of November 1st, 2020


How Far Along? 7 weeks officially...

Due Date: June 19th!!

Total weight gain/loss:  lost another lb (nausea is real!) so now only up 3
Don't Mind the face, I had to take the pic myself


Maternity clothes? nope

Stretch Marks? not yet

Sleep: exhaustion doesn't even cover it! Not only is the perpetual exhaustion that comes with pregnancy rearing and controlling my every move, but my asthma as really started to act up and I can't stop coughing at night...and with the added fun of a global pandemic...just awesome! 

Best moment this week: So we had my ultrasound last week....and we learned how I got pregnant! (I mean based off my cycle) Since we do NFP I am usually pretty intune with my cycle. But  in August I must not have been that much. I apparently ovulated 2 weeks later than normal, hence conception 2 days before I was to start my period. AWESOME. not that I'm not happy and excited to be having another kiddo its just taking me a minute to wrap my head around it. I'm a planner and all of the kiddos have been planned with exception of the twins. But we were open to more kids when we got pregnant with them. And while we weren't completely avoiding obviously we were watching it and weren't actively trying. But God has plans that are far greater than our own and I just know that this child is a huge blessing and I am so grateful to be pregnant. I just need to come to terms with it. Also I'm relieved and a little disappointed to learn its just one baby. While having another set of twins would probably put me in a tailspin I will always mourn getting to raise twins together. Though then I worry what that would do to Lorelai. So all in Gods plan! 

Movement:  not yet...come on 19 weeks!!

Food cravings: bagels

Food aversions: raw meat

Gender: Still thinking I'm Torn 

Labor Signs: nope nope nope

Belly Button in or out? always in

What I miss: Not really a whole lot. Feeling normal, being able to talk freely about this pregnancy. I'm really worried how my family is going to react. Adam told my dad a week or so ago before we had my ultrasound and he was surprisingly happy about it. My family has just been a little more vocal about us not needing to have more children. But I hope they see it as the blessing that it is. 

What I am looking forward to: just getting another week. 

Size of the Baby:



Baby's now the size of a blueberry!
Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.



No comments:

Post a Comment