Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

18 weeks with #6

Week of January 16, 2021

How Far Along? 18 weeks

Due Date: June 19, 2021

Total weight gain/loss: about 3

Maternity clothes? no, but it's winter and I live in sweatpants and sweatshirts

Stretch Marks? no new ones. 

Sleep: since weaning off my zoloft it really is so much better, I still have a hard time falling asleep but thats not new! 

Best moment this week: Nothing super exciting happened. haha

Movement: still only at night, but now I do feel him/her on both sides but still more on my left than my right

Food cravings: none. 

Food aversions: no real aversions but I don't eat a whole lot. 

Gender: I still think boy. 

Labor Signs: I have a few contractions a week, nothing regular or super painful, more of just an annoyance

Belly Button in or out? always in.

What I miss: Not everything aching...haha

What I am looking forward to: still not a whole lot to look forward to in January

Size of the Baby: 


Baby's now the size of a sweet potato!
Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment