Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

8 weeks with #6

 Week of November 7th 202



How Far Along?  8 weeks

Due Date: June 19th, 2021

Total weight gain/loss: 3-4 depending on the day



Maternity clothes? Nope, but leggings are my favorite things. 

Stretch Marks? no new ones. 

Sleep: This week has been AWFUL! I actually had to call into work on Sunday because my asthma was so bad. I got a Covid test on Monday and finally got results on thursday that it was negative so YAY! and throughout the week sleep has been better because my inhalers are finally working but laying down at night I usually have a coughing fit and man its rough!! But one thing about me, other than my dead give away being the constant ginger ale, my other give away to being pregnant is needing to sleep. Now I live in a perpetual state of exhaustion (thank you 4 kiddos and nightshift) but I do really well off 4 hours of sleep, I prefer 7-9 but we do what we can. But these last few weeks I have been going to sleep at like 9-10 pm!! its been GLORIOUS!!

Best moment this week:  Just making it another week, I'm always so paranoid with early pregnancy that and finally feeling better with my asthma, but the nausea and diarrhea are no fun

Movement: not yet, and I've tried a few times to get a heartbeat with my doppler but no dice and I only try for a few minutes before giving up. I don't want to stress myself out too much. 

Food cravings: bagels

Food aversions: nothing really. 

Gender: I still think boy. 

Labor Signs: no ma'am

Belly Button in or out? always in

What I miss: nothing really

What I am looking forward to: Nothing, just making it another week! 

Size of the Baby:







Baby's now the size of a raspberry!
Baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment