Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

32 weeks with #6

 Week of April 24, 2021


How Far Along? 32 weeks

Due Date:  June 19, 2021
 
Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm about 3-4 this week actually....eek

Maternity Clothes? I mean kinda, I still primarily wear yoga pants and sweatshirts, but I did buy a new maternity tank top. 

Stretch Marks? Yes but I don’t appear to have any new ones.

Sleep?  No not really. I don't really think thats a thing when you have 5 kids and are pregnant. 

Best Moment of this Week?  Not a whole lot happened this week. Just normal day to day stuff with the kids. Which I enjoy so much. Trying to soak up as much time with them as I possibly can

Movement? Yes and I love it. But I would love it if this kiddo wasn't a party animal at night and stayed off my bladder a bit more as I try to sleep. But if thats what it needs to do to get earth side I guess I'll take it. 
 
Food cravings? none really this week. 

Food aversions? No thank goodness that seems to have subsided. 

Gender? I'm still thinking boy

Labor Signs?  Contractions still happening daily but nothing painful or regular.

Belly Button In or Out? Always in.

What I miss? Just sleep in general.

What I am looking forward to: Stacie's due date is rapidly approaching so I'm excited to meet my new niece or nephew. 



Size of the Baby:











Baby's now the size of a squash!
Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge. She's probably in the head-down position by now, with her bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for her body to fit in your increasingly cramped womb and will make her eventual exit (only a few months away now!) much easier. (If she's still head-up, don't panic -- there's still time for a flip before birth.)





No comments:

Post a Comment