Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

10 weeks with #6

 Week of November 21, 2020

How Far Along? 10 weeks!

Due Date: June 19, 2021

Total weight gain/loss: I range from about 1-3 on any given day

Maternity clothes? No, I still live in the same yoga pants I was in pre-pregnancy

Stretch Marks? no new ones

Sleep: still horrendous. I'm exhausted all the time. Just so so tired. I have been going to be earlier which is helping. But my RLS has been keeping me up for hours!

Best moment this week: making it another week. 

Movement: no not yet

Food cravings: No not really, I'm just so tired that I have been drinking a lot more tea. But still nothing sound super good

Food aversions: everything, Ive puked quite a few times. Which is new, I'd never puked with a pregnancy before, just dry heves. But I also still have my asthma cough which I think doesn't help my puking, I get into a coughing fit and then just puke. 

Gender: Still pretty sure it's a boy

Labor Signs:no

Belly Button in or out?no

What I miss: not feeling icky all the time. 

What I am looking forward to: telling the family this week. Though I'm nervous how my sister and mom will take it. 

Size of the Baby:





Baby's now the size of a prune!
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)



No comments:

Post a Comment