Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

13 weeks with #6

 Week of December 13, 2020

How Far Along? 13 weeks

Due Date: June 19

Total weight gain/loss: around my 1-3
Maternity clothes? just my yoga pants and sweatshirts

Stretch Marks?  not new ones yet

Sleep: I got a pregnancy pillow and it seems to be helping a little bit. 

Best moment this week:  I took the kiddos to Christmas at the zoo. We had such a good time! We saw all the lights and even went down to the circle so that we could see the "Christmas Tree". Adam of course couldn't go (and he hates doing things in public with the kids) so we did it without him.  

Movement: Maybe a few jabs here and there 

Food cravings: no real cravings other than McAlisters Ice tea!!! 


Food aversions: I mean pretty much everything

Gender: i still think boy 

Labor Signs: nope

Belly Button in or out? always in

What I miss: being able to get through the day without bleeding. Unfortunately my SCH is being a super big pest and is causing me to bleed nearly daily. Every day I have at least one episode of pink tinged or brown tinged fluid. Its not only gross but also disheartening. Just makes you hold your breath each time you go to the bathroom. Makes you scare every day. 

What I am looking forward to: just getting to another week. 

Size of the Baby:




Baby's now the size of a peach!
Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords...savor this, their nonfunctional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with his head now only one third the size of his body. And intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy -- much more convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment