Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

5 weeks with baby #6


 Week of October 10, 2021

How Far Along? 5 weeks


Due Date: according to my LMP I'd be due June 4th, 2021, but I'm always a little delayed with this, so according to my normal cycle length I'm due around June 9th, 2021

 Total weight gain/loss:I have initially gained 7 lbs; which prompted me to take a pregnancy test. I really needed to lose weight before getting pregnant but oh well...

Maternity clothes? nope not yet

Stretch Marks? no new ones

Sleep: exhaustion is in full swing, I'm even starting to go to bed early! 

Best moment this week: Finding out we are pregnant. I'll do a separate post on finding out.  

Movement: The only part of pregnancy I enjoy

Food cravings: nothing really yet. 

Food aversions: sometimes raw meat gets to me

Gender: I'm going with boy. But if I'm honest, the last time we had an unplanned pregnancy I didn't feel super pregnant and I feel the same way this time, and that time it was twins so I'm praying its not!! Although part of me will always want twins and I'd give anything to know what it is like to raise two babies at once, a big part of me wonders what it would do to Lorelai. Plus I don't know at this point in life if I could handle twins, so lets just stick with ONE baby please

Labor Signs: oh lord please no; no more preemies for me please. 


Belly Button in or out? Always In

What I miss: Not being tired and nauseated.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out this is viable pregnancy. I always fear an ectopic pregnancy at first and I really don't want to go through that.

Size of the Baby:



Baby's now the size of an appleseed!Your embryo, which doesn't look like much more than a tadpole right now, is actually starting to form major organs (heart, kidney, liver, stomach) and systems (nervous, circulatory, digestive). Baby's presence in your uterus triggers production of HCG (the hormone detected by pregnancy tests), which triggers the production of other hormones like estrogen and progesterone, which triggers all those great symptoms you've probably been noticing!


No comments:

Post a Comment