Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

27 weeks with #6

 Week of March 20

How Far Along? 27 weeks!!!! stay in little one!! NO MORE PREEMIES FOR THIS FAMILY PLEASE!!!

Due Date:  June 19

Total weight gain/loss: I Haven't weighed myself in a while. 
Maternity Clothes? nah, just same old oversized stuff. 

Stretch Marks? Ehhh I don't even notice my old ones...no new ones to note...

Sleep?  Still pretty much the same...Lynlie has taken to sleeping in bed with me which I actually like bc she so dang cute but I definitely sleep better alone. 

Best Moment of this Week?  Celebrating Adam. He and I actually got a date night for the first time in I can't even remember, maybe our anniversary last year which was awkward just because of Covid. But I for one had a really good time with him. Having uninterrupted conversations, enjoying each other's company (I shamefully admit that I sat across from him at dinner and thought to myself, Man I still like him. He's so fun, and funny and I enjoy his company!) Then I had our good friends come over to surprise him and I think he really loved getting to see them! 

Movement? Oh yes. And it’s the most reassuring thing ever.

Food cravings? nope...but just starting to get my appetite back 

Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm still thinking boy

Labor Signs?  nothing new

Belly Button In or Out? Still in and always in

What I miss? Not a whole lot other than just feeling rested. but thats still possible with 6 kids right? 

What I am looking forward to: Can't really say there is much specific I'm looking forward to, just getting further! So I guess I'll say getting to 28 weeks and hitting my 3rd trimester!! 


Size of the Baby:







Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's lungs are going through some major developments these days, which (combined with the opening of previously plugged nostrils) means he's now able to practice inhaling and exhaling. The lack of air in your womb means every "breath" is filled with amniotic fluid, but hey -- it's progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment