Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

12 weeks with #6

Week of December 5, 2020


How Far Along? 12 weeks

Due Date: June 19

Total weight gain/loss: still 1-3


Maternity clothes? Nope yoga pants and sweatshirts

Stretch Marks? no new ones

Sleep: It's still a struggle 

Best moment this week: Honestly it's been a really rough week. This week I had gotten up with the boys one morning and gotten them ready for school, I usually obviously get up and go to the bathroom and all was fine. After my dad came to get the boys, I went back to bed until Lynlie got up around 10 which is when we get up to be able to go get Lorelai from school. Once again I went to the bathroom but this time it looked like I had started my period. I obviously started to freak out internally bc I didn't want to scare Lynlie. So I called my OB and they were able to get me in that afternoon. I was able to pick up Lorelai and take her and Lyn to my Aunts and then my friend that I carpool with offered to keep the boys after school which was amazing. 

We had an ultrasound that confirmed that baby was OK!! YAY!! THANK GOD! my bleeding was from a sub chorionic hemorrhage. I vaguely remember her mentioning this at the 6 week u/s. After talking with my new OB, bc Gaudreau no longer does OB, she confirmed that baby looked great but that I could continue to have bleeding throughout this pregnancy because of it...great. But I'm just grateful that baby is ok. 




Movement: I think I may have felt a few 

Food cravings: Nope none


Food aversions:
 Pregnancy is just not my friend. 

Gender: Still thinking BOY

Labor Signs: none. 

Belly Button in or out? always out.

What I miss: nothing, feeling blessed to have a healthy looking baby so far. 

What I am looking forward to: Continuing in the pregnancy.  

Size of the Baby:




Baby's now the size of a plum!As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of her systems are fully formed


No comments:

Post a Comment