Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

17 weeks with #6


Week of January 9, 2021

How Far Along? 17 weeks :)

Due Date: June 19th

Total weight gain/loss: still only 1-3 

Maternity clothes? nope, just yoga pants and sweatshirts still....Freaking Indiana winters...burrrr 

Stretch Marks? no new ones

Sleep: Still about the same, though I talked with some residents at work, and they agreed my Zoloft could be contributing to the symptoms, so I think I'm going to wean myself off of it. I just can't take it. I will literally toss and turn for 3+ hours because they ache so bad! I mean I also have sciatic nerve pain and thats annoying but if I get enough pillows and lay just right that goes away, but the RLS does not! I want to chop my legs off its so bothersome!

Best moment this week: HANDS DOWN BEST NEWS EVER....THE SCHALLER FAMILY IS MOVING TO CARMEL!!! My sister called me this week to tell us that Ian got offered a job here in town!! THEY ARE MOVING HOME!!! I could seriously not be more excited!!! I will get to see Calvin and her new baby so much more now and I can't freaking wait!! Ian starts March 1st so he will for sure be down before then and Stacie and Ian will depend on when they are able to sell their apartment. I'm so happy I could cry!! 

I was also able to find a carseat for baby.  I have been periodically looking for a carseat for baby. Ours expired after Lola, and for Lynlie I was able to use Jenn's but she thinks hers will be expired by the time baby gets here. I have a really hard time spending nearly $200 on a carseat that will be used for a year give or take. Well this lady had the carseat for sale for $70 not great but not terrible and she said it was used only 7 or 8 times, she had bought a second carseat for her husbands car and it rarely got used. It looked really nice, had the infant inserts and so I went for it. One less thing on my to do list!
     
Movement: still on my left side :)

Food cravings:  just my McAlisters Tea, its the only thing I can eat from there....ugggh

Food aversions: pretty much all food. haha not really but food just doesn't sound appealing a lot

Gender: still boy

Labor Signs: just my normal braxton hicks

Belly Button in or out? its never out...i have a deep belly button

What I miss: sleep, sleep and more sleep

What I am looking forward to: not much to look forward to in January

Size of the Baby: 






Baby's now the size of an onion!
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.



No comments:

Post a Comment