Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

29 weeks with #6

** didn't get a picture this week** 

Week of April 3, 2021

How Far Along? 29 weeks

Due Date:  June 19

Total weight gain/loss: I think I've officially broke even! ughhh

Maternity Clothes? I mean if I wore regular clothes, but that doesn't really happen. Also I was so big (that's a whole other post) pre getting pregnant and I liked my clothes baggy that when I do wear real clothes I still fit into them. 

Stretch Marks? yup, who cares...

Sleep?  It's been a good week with sleep. I'm not *as* exhausted as before...lets see how long this lasts. 

Best Moment of this Week?  Easter. I love Easter, I love what it stands for, I love my family and I just love celebrating JESUS!!! 

Movement? yup...best moments of my day

Food cravings? nothing really

Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm still think boy, but starting to wonder if it's possible its a girl 

Labor Signs?  Still having daily contractions but some days are worse than others. 

Belly Button In or Out? Always in

What I miss? not a whole lot. 

What I am looking forward to: getting to 30 weeks!!! come on baby! Keep growing!!


Size of the Baby:









Baby's now the size of a squash!
Baby's energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin. And since he's growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for you: Get ready for some more kicks and jabs to the ribs.




No comments:

Post a Comment