Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

22 weeks with #6

 Week of February 13, 2021

How Far Along? 22 weeks

Due Date: June 19

Total weight gain/loss: still fluctuate to 0 and down 1-3 

Maternity clothes? no, I honestly thought I was done having babies and so I don't have a whole lot anymore, I kept some of the more sentimental ones but Still living my best life in my yoga pants and sweatshirts and oversized ts

Stretch Marks? no new ones

Sleep: Same old same old!!

Best moment this week: this is non baby related but last week I took the girls to a "sparkle" photoshoot. it was super cute. the lady was so nice!! I've never really had pictures taken of the kids besides Alicia but I saw it on a facebook page and thought it sounded cute! So i got the girls these cute dresses and this lady had this super cute set up at her house! I will say it wasn't as glamorous as I had anticipated, glitter got in their eyes, they didn't like the glitter all over their hands, but the pictures turned out super cute!! I'm really glad I did it. 

Movement: yes, and I love it, by far, hands down my absolute favorite thing in the world, (minus the 2 am waking me up) but I'll take it!

Food cravings: Nothing really this week

Food aversions: none

Gender: I'm still thinking boy

Labor Signs: nope, nothing outside of my normal braxton hicks

Belly Button in or out? always in

What I miss: Just feeling rested.  I really wish I could go to sleep more easily. Though I will say that since weaning  myself off my zoloft my RLS is quite a bit better. 

   

What I am looking forward to: So we got a pretty big snow storm this week, which was fun, but the kids were home a few days and I was having flash backs to last year with all the elearning. So I'm ready for them to go back to school or to just have a snow day so that I can enjoy them!!!  


Size of the Baby:

 







Baby's now the size of a papaya!

Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment