Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

25 Weeks with #6

 Week of March 6th 2021

How Far Along? 25 weeks!!!!

Due Date:  June 19

Total weight gain/loss: still the same down 1-2

Maternity Clothes? nope, still yoga pants and sweatshirts. Guess that's one plus to winter. 

Stretch Marks? no new ones. 

Sleep? I mean am I supposed to sleep when I am pregnant with my 6th child? 

Best Moment of this Week?  So as always this was a rough week. I swear if I could skip it all together I would, but this was the first year we didn't go out of town for the twins birthday. I thought we were doing the right thing considering Covid is still very real, even though people are getting vaccinated and cases are going down. But I think I should have at the very least taken time off work. It was hard being at work, work has been hard all together just being work, but then add my emotions into it and it was a bad combo, but I did get to go home early which was really nice. But we decided to let the boys go to school on the twins birthday and Adam took the 3rd and 4th off and we took the girls to the park bc surprise surprise nothing was open. Then we celebrated her at home with cake and shrimp....her favorites. Then on Laynie's day we took the kids out of school, took them to pinheads and had a really really nice time together as a family. Overall it really was a nice few days together but I just wish we could have gone somewhere else, been alone together more but hopefully by next year Covid won't be an issue. 

But we also ate so much cake! Gotta love the birthday trifecta! Happy birthday Mom and Stacie and of course our beautiful twin girls!!

Movement? Oh yes, moving and grooving 
Food cravings? nope...but we have eaten a lot of cake!! LOL

Food aversions? nope, food is starting to sound more appealing again

Gender? I'm still thinking boy 

Labor Signs?  nothing abnormal for me

Belly Button In or Out? Always in. 

What I miss? not a whole lot personally. but sunshine and warm weather. 

What I am looking forward to: Calvin's birthday this week!!! 

Size of the Baby:






Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
That oh-so-handy sense of equilibrium is kicking in, and baby's learning to distinguish right side up from upside down.


No comments:

Post a Comment