Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

21 weeks with #6

 Week of February 6, 2021

How Far Along? 21 weeks

Due Date: June 19

Total weight gain/loss: still down 2-3


Maternity clothes? I haven't broken any out yet, gotta love those stretchy pants...though I really want some new underwear and tank tops

Stretch Marks? no new ones yet...

Sleep: I'm starting to wean my zoloft. so we will see if that helps, but honestly I think between my RLS and not being able to sleep past 6:30 is going to be the death of me. I am just not a morning person and *most* nights I don't go to bed before 1-2 am! so I go back to sleep after Dad (GOD BLESS MY DAD AND HIS LOVE OF SPOILING THE SHIT OUT OF ME) takes the bigs to school, until Lynlie wakes up typically around 9:30 or so but I always feel so much better if I can sleep until 8 at least...Its just not restful sleep, interrupted sleep is for the birds. I feel like not sleeping at all 2 nights a week just really messes with me. I do have to say its been so much better since not doing weekend option, I feel like I can actually get caught up on sleep some days which is so nice, most weekends Adam and I can sleep until at least 8-9 (the bigs wake up and play on their tablets until we wake up) which honestly helps so much!! hopefully it will get all better once the baby is born and out of that q2 hour feeding schedule. 

Best moment this week: Covid has really screw up things, but thankfully my OBs office allows dads (or  one support person) to come back for an ultrasound. So Adam and I were able to see our little bug this week. This babe is STUBBORN!! He/she didn't give us a good look at their heart, spine or profile!!! BLAH! so I will have to come back in about 4 weeks to see if they can get better pictures...which will be nice to see little ones face again! 

Movement: yes, this one is pretty active during the night! 

Food cravings: nothing really 

Food aversions: none

Gender: I still think boy. I didn't look at the ultrasound while we had it but Adam did but he says he couldn't figure it out. so hmmmm IDK. my gut still says boy though, and I've been right every time...but watch this will be the one time I'm not right. 

Labor Signs: just some random contractions...braxton hicks are so fun! 

Belly Button in or out? always in.

What I miss: Just feeling rested.

What I am looking forward to: Nothing in particular, just continuing on with this pregnancy. I really dislike February so the sooner we get through the better!! 

Size of the Baby:










Baby's now the size of a banana!
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, if baby is a girl, her womb is now stocked up with her lifetime supply of six million eggs (the number will drop to around one million by birth).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment