Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

15 Weeks with #6


Week of December 26, 2020

How Far Along? 15 weeks

Due Date: June 19

Total weight gain/loss: still about 1-2

Maternity clothes? nope

Stretch Marks? no new ones....

Sleep: It hasn't been great but its also been worse

Best moment this week: Christmas was awesome yesterday. My mom had to work, but my dad came over for breakfast and to watch kids play with their new toys. BK came over midmorning to do our Christmas as well. (I unfortunately with Covid wasn't comfortable being around Andrew and Beth, being pregnant and seeing some of these women catch covid and lose their babies scares me and Beth works in the ED where I think she is at a pretty high risk of possibly catching it, and Andrew works in a factory where there had already been an outbreak, so we decided to celebrate Christmas with BK on Christmas at our house) It really was a beautiful day together. The kids got everything they asked for and more. (I finally broke down and bought the boys tablets...not sure that was a good idea or not) But then I had to work that evening

Movement: I'm just not sure, Every night I feel little jabs when I Lay on my left side, rarely on my right side, but it's pretty consistent on my left. I think thats the baby movement, but it's so hard to tell at this gestation. 

Food cravings:
 Food is still not my friend, I had made all sorts of cookies for Christmas and even those don't sound good, and I normally love sweets.

Food aversions: Well I no longer like Chic-Fil-A, McAlisters and Sloppy Joes. All of which I threw up this week...grrr.... Honestly this has been the worst week with my nausea. I have thrown up nearly every night!!! Except the night I had sushi from Sakura, when I was eating it even Adam was like, why are you doing that? You're just going to throw it up, but seriously it was the only dinner I kept down all week!! If you see me in person you know that its obvious I like food, soooo for me not to eat is rare...haha

Gender: I still think Boy

Labor Signs: only an occasional, maybe 1 or 2 braxton hicks contractions. 

Belly Button in or out? always out

What I miss: not throwing up food. 

What I am looking forward to: Just getting to another week

Size of the Baby: 



Baby's now the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment