Background

Monday, May 24, 2021

6 weeks with #6

Week of October 18, 2020

How Far Along? 6 weeks

Due Date: June 4-8 somewhere in there

Total weight gain/loss: Ive lost 2-3 lbs..so maybe up a total of 4

Maternity clothes? no not yet. 

Stretch Marks? oh dear goodness--no new ones

Sleep: exhaustion is a real thing!! I sleep ok, but just never enough. 

Best moment this week: Nothing in particular

Movement: not yet...and I hate it...I want to know this babe is ok!!

Food cravings: Nothing really

Food aversions: nothing really, but certain smells are getting to me a little more

Gender: Not sure; gut it telling me Boy

Labor Signs: no no no. 

Belly Button in or out? always in

What I miss: feeling rested and not nauseated. 

What I am looking forward to: everything. 

Size of the Baby:









Baby's now the size of a sweet pea!
Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. Those little hands and feet -- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.



No comments:

Post a Comment