Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

30 weeks with #5


Week of July 4, 2017


How Far Along? 30 weeks

Due Date:  September 12

Total weight gain/loss: I haven't weighed myself in about a week and half, so I'm hoping still 11

Maternity Clothes? yup and I love them.

Stretch Marks?  No new ones. 

Sleep?  it's been a little better, I wake up at least 3x a night to pee though, and usually Landon comes in at some point. 

Best Moment of this Week?  I loved the weekend. We were able to go out boating, see fireworks twice. Only bad part was both boys ended up with fevers so we were battling that. Luckily during the day we were able to keep them down with Ibuprofen. But during the night they would wake up when they would come back and it was hard for them to fall back asleep. 

Movement? been moving a lot this week. Still feel a lot of movement in my hips and lower abdomen with the occasional kicks in my ribs. PLEASE MOVE HEAD DOWN KIDDO!!


Food cravings? Caesar salad

Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm still thinking girl, but more and more I think boy. I even made some comparison photos to see if I'm carrying any differently. My MIL and I think I'm carrying higher...idk though

This was at 24 weeks. I never got another belly pic with the girls
past 24 weeks. I really wish I would have. It's amazing how there
were 2 in there and I'm not much bigger. Laynie really was tiny
This is 28 weeks with my single pregnancies. Maybe a little higher?


I really feel like my belly has gotten more
round this week!!
Labor Signs?  Contractions still happening daily,  and I had a few bouts of every 20 min having contractions so I had to put my feet up and try and relax. Luckily it was when Adam was home and I was able to do so, so he could watch the kids. 

Belly Button In or Out? Still in but I did have a dream that it popped out...

What I miss? not having to pee all the time. 

What I am looking forward to: My OB appointment on Friday and just getting to another week. Nothing really else going on this week...well I guess I'm looking forward to Thursday too, we are having a play date with one of Lorelai's NICU nurses that we haven't seen in what feels like forever because she moved to Columbus IN!!! All of Lorelai's primary nurses were fabulous and I love getting to see them still, so it's always special when we plan play dates. 

Size of the Baby:

-->









Baby's now the size of a squash!
As baby's skin smoothes out, her brain just keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue. She's also adding some brawn -- her grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment