Background

Friday, October 20, 2017

31 weeks with #5

Week of July 11th

How Far Along? 31 weeks 

Due Date:  September 12th



Total weight gain/loss: I'm still holding strong at 11

Maternity Clothes? well of course

Stretch Marks? Yup but I don't think there are any new ones. 

Sleep?  Not  really. Same old same old. Landon comes in nightly, plus I get up a lot to use the bathroom. 

Best Moment of this Week?  We've had a really good week. We got to meet up with one of Lorelai's NICU nurses for a much needed play date. Her and I were super close when Lorelai was in the hospital. She is an amazing friend, mom and person and I just adore her. Only negative is that her and her family moved to Columbus IN after they had their first baby and that makes getting together a little challenging. But we do our best and got to spend a beautiful afternoon with her and her daughter. AND her and I are only a few weeks a part with these new babes so that will be fun to see. 

Adam and I also got a much needed date night to see Third Eye Blind. He really likes them and I had gotten him tickets for his birthday. It was nice having a kid free evening out with some friends. :)

Movement? Simply the best part of my day. Brings me to tears to feel him/her move. 

Food cravings? none really this week. 

Food aversions? I don't know if you'd call it a food aversion, but my nausea has been coming back with a vengeance. I actually threw up a TON a few mornings and evening. While I was nauseated with the boys I never actually threw up so this was new. 

Gender?
 I'm still pretty certain it's a girl 

Labor Signs?  Contractions still happening daily at more frequent intervals but nothing regular. They are getting bad at work. but its all part of the job I guess. Just a few minor ones that aren't super painful; no breathing required through them, just repositioning on my part.  

Belly Button In or Out? Still in always IN

What I miss? sleep, oh glorious sleep! 

What I am looking forward to: Just enjoying the summer with my kiddos 

Size of the Baby:



the kids really enjoy being a part of my weekly pics












Baby's now the size of a squash!
Baby's going through major brain and nerve development these days. His irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order. (He won't pick up anything from his nose until after birth, though -- smell is transferred through air, not amniotic fluid.)





No comments:

Post a Comment