Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

7 weeks with #5



Week of January 24, 2017

How Far Along? 7 weeks

Due Date: September 10th

Total weight gain/loss: still 6

Maternity clothes? best friends

Stretch Marks? oh friends....


Sleep: exhaustion doesn't even cover it. I've never been so tired in all my life. My children need to sleep continuously all through the night, all 3 together and no more tag teaming mommy! also i need to stop working full time; I desperately NEED 1 more night of attempted sleep. 

Best moment this week: Making it another week

Movement:  not yet

Food cravings: ice cream? kind of? really honestly ginger ale. the only thing that calms my stomach. 

Food aversions: all food. I eat for necessity; but I inevitably get nauseated after. 

Gender: i'm torn. 

Labor Signs: nope nope nope

Belly Button in or out? always in

What I miss: not a thing; this baby is a blessing

What I am looking forward to: having my OB appointment in a few weeks; these inital weeks are so hard becasue I just want to know that this is a viable pregnancy and not ectopic or molar or something like that. I'm a little sad because I can't get in to see my normal OB, but I decided to go with the OB that delivered the girls; shes really awesome and obviously knows me well; but it's hard to not go to my normal OB, she was such a ray of hope and comfort last time; but I will deal--she's going on a mission trip so I suppose that's a good thing! lol

Size of the Baby:



Baby's now the size of a blueberry!
Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.




No comments:

Post a Comment