Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

25 weeks with #5


Week of May 30 

How Far Along? 25 weeks!!!!

Due Date:  September 12
Adam had already fallen asleep so I had to
take the picture myself. 


Total weight gain/loss: I think about 11

Maternity Clothes? Always. I still wear the occasional Tshirt but mostly maternity clothes. 

Stretch Marks? no new ones. 

Sleep?  It's been a little better. But I still wake up several times a night, mostly to a child coming in to sleep in our room, or being hit in the face by said child. 

Best Moment of this Week?  having our repeat anatomy scan and we got the all clear!!! babe was in a much better position and the tech did and AMAZING job explaining everything she was looking at. She did a very thorough job of explaining everything she was looking at especially the heart and the baby's heart looked perfect. Also the she was able to get a very clear picture of where the spine ends and it closes, so no spina bifida!! Adam and I feel so much better now!! It was a HUGE relief. Even though Dr. Bivins had said he wasn't concerned about the last scan given what we went through its hard to believe that, or that they are telling you the truth. So we are feeling much more relaxed about everything. 
so beautiful already!! (looks like the girls to me)

Look at that beautiful face, No cleft lip either!!

Movement? Oh yes, moving and grooving 

Food cravings? nope...not really, though I'm stocking up on my candy for sure (before they tell me I can't have it anymore)

Food aversions? nope, I got sick one night but other than that the nausea is much much better. it's only very occasional now. 
Gender? I'm still keeping you guessing, and even though my symptoms are more like Landon I still think it's a girl. I wonder if my prediction has to do with my 9 week ultrasound? I wonder if an anterior placenta plays a factor in it. I also wonder if Adam and I just so badly want Lorelai to have a sister that we both think it's a girl. 

Labor Signs?  Contractions still happening daily. some days are better than others, but I have several a day. 

Belly Button In or Out? Always in. 

What I miss? not a whole lot. 

What I am looking forward to: today is memorial day so just some time with the kids outside and celebrating our anniversary. 

Size of the Baby:






Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
That oh-so-handy sense of equilibrium is kicking in, and baby's learning to distinguish right side up from upside down.



No comments:

Post a Comment