Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

13 weeks with #5


Week of March 7, 2017

How Far Along? 13 weeks

Due Date: September 12th

Total weight gain/loss: none yet

Maternity clothes? well of course

Stretch Marks?  not new ones yet

Sleep: it's been a little better; but the kids seem to be sleeping better at night

Best moment this week: Well we accidentally told my parents this weekend, and my dad said he's known for months. It was nice to tell my mom on her birthday so that her birthday didn't have to be tainted anymore. We also had another OB appointment and found out that I have an anterior placenta because Dr. G couldn't get a HR so we got an ultrasound. So we got to see the babe! 


Movement: So Maybe what i've felt is just gas because with an anterior placenta you generally don't feel early movement

Food cravings: chips and queso


Food aversions: seems to happen with potato chips and other not so healthy foods

Gender: i still think girl 

Labor Signs:nope

Belly Button in or out? in


What I miss: feeling less anxious. I'm just so worried. I know it comes with a territory but I'm just anxious.

What I am looking forward to: another week. 

Size of the Baby:




Baby's now the size of a peach!
Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords...savor this, their nonfunctional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with his head now only one third the size of his body. And intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy -- much more convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment