Background

Sunday, July 2, 2017

5 weeks with #5


Week of January 10th, 2017
How Far Along? 5 weeks




Due Date: according to my calculations around and about September 10th 

Total weight gain/loss: I have initially gained 6 lbs; which prompted me to take a pregnancy test. I gained quite a bit after finishing pumping; so I'd like to keep my weight in total control this time

Maternity clothes? 6 years and going strong

Stretch Marks? oh honey; my stomach will never be the same. 

Sleep: still pretty average for me; nothing noticeably different. 

Best moment this week: Finding out we are pregnant. It's been a roller coaster and I intend to do a complete post of my feelings and everything soon. 

Movement: man oh man I can't wait for this. 

Food cravings: nothing really yet. 

Food aversions: pretty good so far on this one

Gender: i've initially said girl. 

Labor Signs: oh lord please no; no more preemies for me please. 



Belly Button in or out? I've never had this happen so I doubt it will this time too

What I miss: I can't say anything.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out this is viable pregnancy. The boys and I, and Adam too are really hoping for twins again. We would all love that; but all in Gods plans...

Size of the Baby:



Baby's now the size of an appleseed!Your embryo, which doesn't look like much more than a tadpole right now, is actually starting to form major organs (heart, kidney, liver, stomach) and systems (nervous, circulatory, digestive). Baby's presence in your uterus triggers production of HCG (the hormone detected by pregnancy tests), which triggers the production of other hormones like estrogen and progesterone, which triggers all those great symptoms you've probably been noticing!



No comments:

Post a Comment