Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

10 weeks with #5

Week of February 14, 2017

How Far Along? 10 weeks!

Due Date: September 12

Total weight gain/loss: still the same

Maternity clothes? yup, went and bought some new jeans since my fat thighs always rub holes in my jeans. Oh the joys of being overweight. 

Stretch Marks? no new ones

Sleep: still horrendous. I'm tired, but why can I not sleep!!! I literally lay in bed unable to fall asleep but unable to keep my eyes open. 

Best moment this week: making it another week. 

Movement: still a few jabs here and there, but again probably gas. 

Food cravings: carbs. simple things that won't hurt my stomach. I also crave Popsicles in the wee hours of the morning when working. Every morning I wake up between 5-6 feeling like i'm going to puke and its even worse when I'm working so Popsicles are helping me to keep it together at work 

Food aversions: everything
I tried to take this picture myself using my tripod.
It didn't work well. 

Gender: i still feel girl. while I'm about as nauseated as I was with the boys, its slightly different. 

Labor Signs:no

Belly Button in or out?no

What I miss: not feeling like a bad wife and mother because the couch with some ginger ale is my best friend.

What I am looking forward to: feeling movement and hearing that beautiful heartbeat. 

Size of the Baby:





Baby's now the size of a prune!
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)




No comments:

Post a Comment