Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

15 weeks with #5


Week of March 21, 2017

How Far Along? 15 weeks

Due Date: September 12

Total weight gain/loss: I still think 0

Maternity clothes? well of course 

Stretch Marks? no new ones....

Sleep: I think I'm feeling slightly less tired so maybe sleeping better; Adam has been having issues with his congestion so he wakes me up several times during the night. 

Best moment this week: We had Lorelai and Laynie's birthday this past weekend and it was such a beautiful day celebrating our girls turing two. We had a balloon release for Laynie which was just a nice way to celebrate our girl. 

Movement: I'm just not sure.

Food cravings: still some OJ

Food aversions: getting much much better with the nausea with food! 

Gender: I think deep down I still think Girl, but I'm feeling so much like I did with Landon--the exhaustion, the nausea, and the pain in my back. but we shall see in September. 

Labor Signs: starting to feel more of my traditional contractions. 

Belly Button in or out? always out

What I miss: just feeling rested, but does that happen when your a mom who works nights?

What I am looking forward to: Just getting to another week! 

Size of the Baby: 



Baby's now the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment