Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

12 weeks with #5


Week of February 28, 2017


How Far Along? 12 weeks

Due Date:  September 12.

Total weight gain/loss: still none

Maternity clothes? Oh you betcha

Stretch Marks? no new ones

Sleep: It's been a little better this week, but the boys are starting to sleep in their beds so I think that's helping. 

Best moment this week: Almost in my 2nd Trimester!!!

Movement: still thinking I feel a kick here or there. I'm probably crazy. 

Food cravings: chips and salsa or chips and queso. 


Food aversions: My nausea has been better; but it's still there quite a bit. 

Gender: I still think girl; but I'm wondering if I feel that way strictly from the first ultrasound. 

Labor Signs: none. 

Belly Button in or out? always out.

What I miss: just feeling rested.

What I am looking forward to: My OB appointment next week. 

Size of the Baby:




Baby's now the size of a plum!As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of her systems are fully formed



No comments:

Post a Comment