Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

14 weeks with #5

Week of March 14, 2017      

**For some reason I don't have pictures from this week...not sure why**

How Far Along? 14 weeks...

Due Date: September 12, 2017

Total weight gain/loss: I still think 0

Maternity clothes? yes  :)

Stretch Marks: no new ones yet

Sleep: I have been sleeping slightly better; though that may just be wishful thinking, I'm still tired all the time.  

Best moment this week: I learned at my appointment that I have an anterior placenta after Dr. G had a rough time finding baby's heartbeat; so we got an ultrasound and lets face it, thats always a bright spot when we get to see our little one. 

Movement: I always thought I was feeling movement, but after learning that I had an anterior placenta and the fact that that usually means you don't feel early movement, perhaps I'm wrong. So probably not. 

Food cravings: Orange juice...which is weird because I can honestly count on one hand the amount of glasses of orange juice Ive had my whole life on one hand, I normally HATE it, but it tastes so good now!!!

Food aversions: um, I'm still pretty nauseated most of the time, but it's getting a little better? I feel like I have a day or so reprieve every few days. 

Gender: I still think girl, but my symptoms are more and more like Lando...

Labor Signs: none yet thank goodness

Belly Button in or out? always in

What I miss: Just having a little energy.

What I am looking forward to: Just making it another week. 

Size of the Baby:



Baby's now the size of a lemon!
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.




No comments:

Post a Comment