Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

23 weeks with #5

Week of May 16, 2017

How Far Along? 23 weeks!!!

Due Date: September 12, 2017

Total weight gain/loss: still about 5-7
I took this a few days late, Adam and I were
headed to a wedding and hence no belly pic

Maternity clothes? yes and I love them, I just want another pair of shorts, but I don't want to spend the money on them for just one kid! 

Stretch Marks? no new ones. 


Sleep: still the same. it's hard for me to fall asleep and inevitably Adam or one of the kids wakes me up multiple times throughout the night. 

Best moment this week: spending time with my family on Mother's Day. I really struggled this year, I cried a lot, church was awful, I pretty much cried the whole time. My heart just hurts. I miss my girl. I miss everything I don't get to do with her, I miss being a mom of twins, I just am struggling lately that this is my life. So getting to spend time with my family helped me out of my funk a bit which was nice to not be so depressed on mother's day.  Also today is one of my favorite days of the year...Lorelai's NICU graduation day. It's a day I intend to always celebrate. So we got a DQ cake and celebrated with Adam's parents. Such a special day in our family. 

Movement: yes, and it's delightful even when it makes me nauseated and hurts!

Food cravings: None really, I need to do a little better about eating healthier. 

Food aversions: none

Gender: I'm still thinking girl. 

Labor Signs: my contractions have been much better this week

Belly Button in or out? always in

What I miss: nothing really...just trying to buck up and enjoy being pregnant one last time. 

What I am looking forward to: Lincoln being done with preschool. Though I'm really sad he's done and moving on to bigger things, I'm excited to sleep a little more in the mornings! and I'm going to relish it because come fall I have to get him up at 6:30 every morning!!! UGH!

Size of the Baby:




 






Baby's now the size of a papaya!

Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!


No comments:

Post a Comment