Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

16 weeks with #5

Week of March 28, 2017

How Far Along? 16 weeks!

Due Date: September 12, 2017 

Total weight gain/loss: Depending on the day 0-2lbs. which is good I think. 

Maternity clothes? well yes, we still haven't told anyone other than immediate family, so I'm still wearing a lot of Adam's clothes (not that that is different) and some of my more oversized stuff to "hide" it. 

Stretch Marks? I'm forever going to be scared! Though they look lighter to me. :)

Sleep: it's still about the same. 


Best moment this week: getting to another week!  

Movement: occasionally I think I feel something; but I'm probably imagining it. I've found babe's Heartbeat occasionally with my friends doppler which has been helpful, but man it's taking a while for me to find it..darn placenta! 

Food cravings: nothing really

Food aversions: my nausea has been much better so even though I'm eating smaller meals, i'm not getting as nauseated after eating!!

Gender: I still think girl, but again due to how I feel I'm starting to wonder if it's a boy. But I'd love for Lorelai to have a sister here for her to play with. 

Labor Signs: just my traditional braxton hicks contractions.

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: just feeling like myself. I've been struggling a lot and feeling pretty down. But I'm trying to be positive, but I'm just so scared that something will happen to this baby. But I'm very grateful to be 16 weeks.

What I am looking forward to: again just getting to another week! 

Size of the Baby: 



Baby's now the size of an avocado!
Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.


No comments:

Post a Comment