Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

29 week with #5


Week of June 27th

How Far Along? 29 weeks

Due Date:  September 12

Total weight gain/loss: only 11


Maternity Clothes? oh of course....I really wish I had a second good pair of shorts...I have 2 additional ones from Lincoln but I'm also much larger this time so they are a LITTLE tight **sigh** but I still wear them when I wash my others (2-3x a week) but they just aren't my favorite. 

Stretch Marks? yup, who cares...

Sleep?  I'm feeling more rested most days...I don't sleep a lot but I sure don't feel like dying anymore. I'm grateful I was first pregnant in the winter, to be that tired in the summer would really suck. 

Best Moment of this Week?  going out on the boat!!! My most favorite place in the world is being on a lake. So being on the lake with my family was awesome. We also asked my cousin Laura if she would be the God mother to this babe and she graciously said yes!!! So excited for her to be this kiddos Godmama. 

Movement? yup...I had the FM doctor scan me one night at work and she said baby was "transversish" with the head at my left hip and the feet at my right ribs, which means we are slowly moving to cephalic presentation...which means I can VBAC, So I'm hopeful this kid will continue to move. But I'm not real sure how this kiddo lays because I feel a lot of movement in my hips and lower abdomen. 

Food cravings? nothing really

Food aversions? nope, nausea is very rare these days!!

Gender? I'm still think girl, but more and more I think boy

Labor Signs?  Still having daily contractions but some days are worse than others. 

Belly Button In or Out? Always in

What I miss? being able to walk fast or do things efficiently. I feel like it takes me forever to do things, and I don't know how much of that is having 3 small kids at home, or the physical limitations of pregnancy. My pelvis hurts a lot. oh and sweet. I'm officially GD this time again...uggg. I missed my 1hr and 2hr by quite a bit. You're allowed to fail one, and I of course failed 2...ugh!  

Fasting: 86     I needed to be under 120    pass!
1 Hr: 194        I needed to be under 180    FAIL!
2 hr: 179        I needed to be under 155    FAIL!
3 hr: 126          I needed to be under 140    PASS

What I am looking forward to: More boating and celebrating 4th of July. Adam took the Monday off before the 4th and I'm excited to have some extra time with him. 


Size of the Baby:









Baby's now the size of a squash!
Baby's energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin. And since he's growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for you: Get ready for some more kicks and jabs to the ribs.





No comments:

Post a Comment