Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

28 weeks with #5


Week of June 20, 2017


How Far Along? 28 weeks, YAY 3rd Trimester!!!! SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN FRIEND!!

Due Date:  September 12

Total weight gain/loss: still 11

Maternity Clothes? yup and I love them, having to get out more and more of my tank tops with this heat!!! 

Stretch Marks? no new ones. 

Sleep?  Still about the same. I'm much more relaxed now that I'm in my 3rd trimester so sleeping a little more soundly...but still getting woken up by that sweet child Landon!

Best Moment of this Week?  getting to TODAY!!! To be in my 3rd trimester is a huge relief!!! I prayed and prayed this would happen and even though everyone I'm sure thought I was crazy, you never realize how having an early baby can affect you. I know that we delivered early because we tried to save the girls, and this is just a single pregnancy it really doesn't matter, it still has a strong affect on me. So getting here has been a huge relief....also today is my dad's 60th birthday and I love making him feel special!!! He does so much for us and I hope he knows how much we love him and how much we appreciate him and love getting to celebrate him!!

I also very subtly announced that we were pregnant via social media on Sunday...Its fun to have it out there and not have to feel like I need to hid behind the boys in pictures if I want to post them. 

Movement? Still moving and grooving...it's still such a shock to me how much I feel this kiddo compared to my others...

Food cravings? Nope...taking my 3 hr glucose test this weekend...ugh! (I refuse to do the 1hr bc I don't pass it)
Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm still thinking girl. 

Labor Signs?  Contractions still happening daily, some days I contract like every 20 min or so, but others I only have a few...when they happen more frequently I just lay down and put my feet up, and try to take it as easy as I can with 3 kids at home...lol

Belly Button In or Out? Still in and is always in. 

What I miss? Not having to pee every 5 min at night. It's not as bad as Landon but I always pee before bed, then lay there for about 30 min an pee again and then I end up having to go again!!! 

What I am looking forward to: seeing my sister this weekend, she's coming in to celebrate my dad this weekend!! 

Size of the Baby:





Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's lungs are mature enough that, if born right now, she has a pretty good chance of surviving (with help from medical technology). Her skin is still pretty wrinkly (one byproduct of living in amniotic fluid) but will smoothen as fat continues to deposit.








No comments:

Post a Comment