Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

8 weeks with #5


Week of January 31, 2017

How Far Along?  8 weeks

Due Date: September 12th I believe

Total weight gain/loss: roughly 6, to be honest I'm not real sure how much of this weight gain is from baby or just from ALLLLL the cookies the boys and I made and consumed over the holidays

Maternity clothes? 5 years and going strong

Stretch Marks? oh you bet, but no new ones yet. 


Sleep: tired is an understatement, but actually sleeping is a overstatement. How can one be SO tired yet be unable to sleep or stay asleep for more than 45 min. 

Best moment this week:  Just making it another week, I'm always so paranoid with early pregnancy that I'll have an ectopic or I will miscarry. I hate waiting for that first ultrasound. 

Movement: I think we should be able to feel this from the moment the stick turns to yes. 

Food cravings: um no, food is the devil

Food aversions: I eat because I have to, but honestly everything makes me sick. I'm constantly nauseated. 

Gender: I originally thought boy, but now i'm thinking more girl because my nausea is more like with the girls? 

Labor Signs: no ma'am


Belly Button in or out? always in

What I miss: While I always feel blessed to be pregnant I just miss being able to function without feeling like crap or that I'm going to puke at any given moment, and the dry heaving is getting on my nerves, but so long as this baby is healthy I'll do this for 8 more months if I have to.

What I am looking forward to: My doctor appointment next week

Size of the Baby:







Baby's now the size of a raspberry!
Baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment