Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

24 weeks with #5

Week of May 23, 2017

How Far Along?
 24 weeks

Due Date:  September 12


Total weight gain/loss: I haven't weighed myself in a while. 

Maternity Clothes?
 Oh of course, and I like getting to use all my old clothes from the boys. 

Stretch Marks? No new ones yet...

Sleep?  It's been a little better this week. I'm thankful Adam finally got on those allergy meds!!! but those kids need to sleep on their own! Lando comes in EVERY NIGHT!!!

Best Moment of this Week?  getting to spend some quality time with my babies. Adam and I also went to a wedding of one of his co-workers daughters and it was so nice to have that time together, Adam and I definitely don't prioritize time together, we'd rather spend time as a family, so it was nice to have an excuse to spend an evening together, and the venue for the wedding was absolutely GORGEOUS!

Movement? YES!!!! I feel this babe more than I've felt any of the others. I don't know if it's because 
of my anterior placenta or what, but I'm enjoying it none the less. But its very clear that I feel the babe in back of my uterus not the front. 

Food cravings? nope...but I do love my candy. 

Food aversions? no but the nausea is definitely less and less but I still have it very rarely. 

Gender? I'm still thinking a girl. 

Labor Signs?  Contractions have been a little better this week. 

Belly Button In or Out? always in

What I miss? not a whole lot. other than sleep I feel very blessed getting to be pregnant again. 

What I am looking forward to: My repeat anatomy scan this coming week.  

Size of the Baby:





Baby's now the size of a papaya!




Baby's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on. And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, her newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow.





No comments:

Post a Comment