Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

6 weeks with #5


Week of January 17

How Far Along? 6 weeks

Due Date: September 10th ish. 

Total weight gain/loss: still about 6

Maternity clothes? my all time fave. at least the pants. 

Stretch Marks? oh dear goodness. 

Sleep: been quite restless this week; Adam has been snoring a lot which has woken me up multiple times a night and the boys are tag teaming sleep. I've also been so much more tired; I feel like this is more like how I was with Landon. My goodness! there aren't enough hours in the day for me to sleep. I could sleep for DAYS!

Best moment this week: Just making it one more week. 

Movement: not yet...looking forward to it though. 

Food cravings: nothing really; been a little more nauseated; so I haven't been up for eating much

Food aversions: textures are a big thing; rice...eew!

Gender: Not sure; originally I was thinking girl; but now I'm thinking more boy. 

Labor Signs: no no no. 

Belly Button in or out? always in

What I miss: feeling rested.

What I am looking forward to: everything. 

Size of the Baby:





Baby's now the size of a sweet pea!
Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. Those little hands and feet -- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.




No comments:

Post a Comment