Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

9 weeks with #5


Week of February 7, 2017

How Far Along? 9 beautiful weeks

Due Date: My due date has been changed to September 12th. 

Total weight gain/loss: still the same as when I found out. 

Maternity clothes? oh you bet

Stretch Marks? no new ones

Sleep: still a huge no. I'm still tired all the time, but I can't sleep except on the couch at during the day and then I can't sleep at night because I've taken a nap. I wake up constantly throughout the night, truly never sleeping for longer than 45 min because I have to turn, or one of the children wake up needing something

Best moment this week: finding out that thus far we have a beautiful healthy single pregnancy. While I have to be honest I'm a little disappointed that it's only one, simply because as anyone who knows me knows I've ALWAYS wanted to RAISE twins. I've wanted to know what the struggles are, what it feels like to be accomplished in getting them fed, dressed and sleeping all at the same time. That being said I am EXTREMELY grateful for a thus far viable pregnancy. My anxiety is a little less now knowing I'm truly pregnant and thus far things look great. But I have to say being pregnant after a loss, and a baby that had anomalies is quite hard. 


Movement:  Believe it or not I swear I've felt a few jabs, here and there,  but truly it's probably gas. 

Food cravings: ginger ale, the only thing that settles my stomach, and chipotle. 

Food aversions: I still get nauseated throughout the day, whether I'm eating or not, but it seems to be the worst after I eat, yet I get so hungry that I need to eat, I need to find my magic food that cures this!

Gender: after the ultrasound I think girl. 

Labor Signs: oh Lord please no. 

Belly Button in or out? never

What I miss: just feeling well, pregnancy and me are definitely a hard combo in the beginning but I have it so much better than some.

What I am looking forward to: getting closer and closer to hearing that heartbeat! 

Size of the Baby:







Baby's now the size of a green olive!

Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like...well...a baby!






No comments:

Post a Comment