Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

26 weeks with #5

Week of June 6, 2017 

How Far Along? 26 weeks!!!!

took this pic a little late,
Adam and I were going out for our anniversary
So since I'm in a dress...no belly pic
Due Date:  September 12

Total weight gain/loss: still 11... I'm officially the largest I've ever been...ugh!!!

Maternity Clothes? yup and i love them. And I love that I am looking more and more pregnant and not just fat. 

Stretch Marks? No new ones, and they don't seem too prominent yet. 

Sleep?  It's still about the same. Adam and I split the boys up over the memorial weekend so that I could get some sleep and the best sleep I've gotten in months was when Lincoln slept with me. That kid sleeps like a rock and is wonderful!!! 

Best Moment of this Week? still kind of on a high from getting spend time with family and friends over memorial weekend. Randy and Sharon were here and it's always so fun getting spend time with them! Still kind of bitter sweet too because we used to do it with Doug and his family too. It's so hard to accept sometimes that he is gone, he's definitely one of the people  that I miss on a daily basis.  

Also we did the march of dimes walk...I love this organization and all they do for preemie research and prevention!!!

Movement? Yes, it's the oddest feeling having the baby kick me in the back. I feel this baby literally kick my bladder and my colon making me have to stop what I'm doing or I'll have to run to the bathroom to pee. Such a weird feeling. I guess #5 has to be different. 

Food cravings? nope...not really

Food aversions? nope

Gender? I'm still still thinking girl. I swear if this babe pops out a boy Adam and I will Both be so surprised. 

Labor Signs?  Contractions still happening daily. but at less frequent intervals. 

Belly Button In or Out? Still in. I think I have the deepest belly button ever. 

What I miss? IBUPROFEN!!! I think I have an addiction...I need a drip...no seriously Ibuprofen is just the only thing that works for me...so my headaches and muscle aches just take it out of me since they don't go away and I won't take tylenol since it just doesn't work and no sense putting something into my body that doesn't do anything. 

What I am looking forward to: Our anniversary this week!!! Can't believe it's been 9 Years!! Also this next week as we get closer to when I delivered our girls is going to be quite emotional....


Size of the Baby:







Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's soaking up your antibodies, getting her immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and she'll soon be practicing the blink...perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes



No comments:

Post a Comment