Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

18 weeks with #5


Week of April 11, 2017

How Far Along? 18 weeks

Due Date: September 12

Total weight gain/loss: I don't even want to weigh myself. I need to eat better! 

Maternity clothes? yes and no, still haven't broken down to wearing them full time yet, though I'm also still trying to hide it a bit. 

Stretch Marks? no new ones. 

Sleep: I'm able to sleep a little better during the day before work which is helpful, but these kids need to sleep through the night and in their own beds so mama can feel somewhat rested. 

Best moment this week: Being on vacation with family. It's hard traveling with such small kids, but i think it's fun and getting to see Washington DC has been a dream of mine. I'm a little sore because of all the walking but it's been good! We will definitely have to come back! such a cool city!
Is it just me or have i "popped"?

Movement: every now and again I feel the babe, this time I'm more sure, It's in the back of body which makes more sense. but those little flutters are priceless! I already love this babe so much, but that also makes me so scared. We aren't even close to being out of the woods and I'm terrified that something will happen. Losing a child really does change you. I've never been so anxious in all my life. 

Food cravings: candy and healthy food. 

Food aversions: none

Gender: I still think girl. 

Labor Signs: I have a few contractions a week, nothing regular or super painful, more of just an annoyance, and it seems to be in the morning when my bladder is full.


Belly Button in or out? always in.


What I miss: This is the part where I just feel fat, and like I need to lose some serious weight. but it's starting to look more like a baby bump which is a positive.


What I am looking forward to: My appointment this week, and I have my 20 week u/s scheduled too which will be exciting and hopefully help ease my mind a bit. 

Size of the Baby: 


Baby's now the size of a sweet potato!
Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment