Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

22 weeks with #5

Week of May 9, 2017

How Far Along? 22 weeks

Due Date: September 12, 2017

Total weight gain/loss: still up 5-6

Maternity clothes? yes and I'm finding all these clothes I forgot about! 

Stretch Marks? no new ones

Sleep: Rough... we have GOT to get these kiddos sleeping through the night before this babe comes!

Best moment this week: finally  spilling the beans to family...We didn't really hear from anyone after I sent out Lorelai's thank you notes so I texted a more obvious picture and it was nice to have it out in the open! I do have to say it was very subtle announcement, and I guess everyone was confused and didn't want to assume. LOL

Movement: yes, and I love it...though because of my anterior placenta I feel this kid kick my colon a lot! 

Food cravings: Nothing really this week

Food aversions: none

Gender: I'm still thinking girl

Labor Signs: nope. my braxton hicks have been better this week

Belly Button in or out? always in

What I miss: Just feeling rested. but I think thats being a mom, not necessarily related to pregnancy. Though I can't get comfortable at night which is tough.

What I am looking forward to: Celebrating Mother's Day on Sunday. It's always a bittersweet day for me, but this year we are headed to my Aunt's house so that will be good for some distractions for me. 


Size of the Baby:

 







Baby's now the size of a papaya!

Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment