Background

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

11 weeks with #5


Week of February 21, 2017

How Far Along? 11 weeks

Due Date: September 12

Total weight gain/loss: none! YAY

Maternity clothes? well of course

Stretch Marks? no new ones

Sleep:  not really. I toss and turn a lot, I have been having numbess in my arms while I sleep that wakes me up and I have had a lot of mucous in my nose. but its all good, I can sleep when all these kids are teenagers. 

Best moment this week: truly just getting one week further. I feel so much more anxious and protective of this baby than any of my previous pregnancies. I think I just don't want to hurt again so I'm scare to tell anyone, but I'm also so grateful for each additional week. 

Movement: sometimes I swear I feel little kicks. 

Food cravings: none

Food aversions: no real food aversions; but I still am nauseated most of the time, before and mostly after eating

Gender:  I still think girl

Labor Signs: no 

Belly Button in or out? always in

What I miss: I can't say that I'm missing anything per-say, I just would love a good night sleep and to feel rested.

What I am looking forward to: Another week. 

Size of the Baby:






Baby's now the size of a lime!Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future. 




No comments:

Post a Comment